Monday, November 17, 2008

Quick update

So I have been horrible at blogging, but don't worry, I actually have stuff to keep everyone updated on! If you haven't heard, which I think most have....I am pregnant! Our baby is due May 1st and both R. and I are really excited.
In preparing for this new journey (or roller coaster) R. is trying to update our house by building under deck storage and tiling a little part of our patio, cleaning up the basement and getting new windows. Babies-R-Us is NOT getting our money, but Home Depot sure is! I am going to Yoga (with Rob, haha!) and trying to attempt to run once a week with Penny (perfectly safe, don't worry). We are both trying to retrain Sadie and tell her she is NOT the "baby" but really a "good puppy". Sometimes you just gotta know your role! Other than that life is the same, and going really well.
More to come later....

3 comments:

anadangel said...

seriously... late with the updating.

i knew you were preggers, right?

S&R said...

Hey,
I have been kinda busy! Or lazy, however you wanna look at it!

Sar

Andrea said...

i heard from the hopkins crew that you were pregnant, but im happy to finally tell you congrats! im glad youre back updating and hope youre doing well!