Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Huh moment
To help R. study for his boards, Taj and I decided to take a small trip to central PA to stay with my parents. As an example of my head being one big "brain fart", I forgot to pack 2 of the most important things for the trip....underwear and Sadie's seizure medication. R. pointed out that I had forget her medications (I had yet to figure out the underwear thing) so as a team we called her vet, the vet in PA and got her medication called into of all places....WALMART. That's right, I had to go pick up my dog's medication at WALMART. When I got home from my trip to Super Walmart I realized I forgot to pack underwear. Sure, Super Walmart is open 24 hours a day...but I am not crazy enough to drive back out there. I am handwashing and somehow found a random pair that my sister left up here. Desperate times call for desperate measures. Don't judge me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
no judgement here
Post a Comment