Most people for Labor Day weekend go to the beach or have BBQ's. Unfortunately this weekend R had to work, but we did get to have a little fun. Saturday night we joined our friends Melissa and Kirby to see Counting Crows in concert. I enjoyed their music from high school but for R, it is his favorite band who he's NEVER seen in concert. Although I enjoyed the show (great live show) I really enjoyed watching my husband enjoy his favorite band.
My huh moment is that while we were driving there I saw this teenage boy with nice hair. Okay, amazing hair. It wasn't the normal greasy long teenage boy hair. It was well managed. It fell at his shoulders and flipped out slightly. And it was layered! I was particularly observant of hair since I had gotten mine cut that morning. So I pointed out that this kid had some nice locks. R agreed but didn't seem to be as impressed as I was. Later on that night our friend with amazing hair was flipping it around on stage...he is Augustana's bass player.
No comments:
Post a Comment