Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A day in the life

Yesterday I was hanging out at my neighbors house with a few mommy friends and I had an "Ah Ha!" moment. I forgot to brush my teeth this morning.

Also, Taj had an epic blowout (sorry Taj!) and I didn't know what to do, although I do feel like I am very skilled in this area since being a nurse and dealing with patients of all shapes and sizes. So I yelled for my friend to come upstairs and help me, cause that's what nurses do first. You discover a problem, and then you call a friend to help you deal with the mess cause no one goes in alone. So I grabbed my friend Kristina to help (whether she wanted to or not) to just hold a hand. Taj's, not mine cause I was really busy obviously. And I went and put on a bathrobe backwards (I didn't want to get dirty cause I was really looking cute yesterday), stripped the boy naked from the waste down, and put him under flowing water in the tub.

Two days ago Taj found his voice. He always new he could "talk". It's just that now it's louder, much louder.

We tried green beans for the first time yesterday. Taj decided it wasn't for him and slapped the spoon out of my hand. I quickly got the message.

No comments: