Another fun weekend here in Bmore! Saturday, Penny and I went over to Brandon and Jess's house for Nehemiah's 1st birthday. Crazy to think that he's 1 already, and crazier to think that my friends are having baby's! I still can't get over that shock!
Speaking of babies...my friend Melinda from nursing school found out on the Ellen Degeneres Show that she is having twin boys! Talk about a random thing...huh moment in fact for many. But congrats to Melinda and Orville- talk about double the trouble!
R. spent most of Saturday starting his next big project- to build a deck. Thankfully he has some friends with experience helping him. So far we have 2 holes through our concrete that go down about 3 feet. I am sure it will be THE place for us to hang out this summer, I'll tell you how next weeks progress goes. Right now, we just have holes =)
And lastly we topped off the weekend with a Mother's Day lunch at our house for both R.'s mom and my mom. It's was a nice time to spend with both our mother's and treat them to a nice meal provided by yours truly.
*Sorry for the lack of pictures. I have a few to put on here but unfortunately, I don't know how to do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment