Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Why I love my husband

Some say that after a while some people start to look like their dogs. I encountered this in real life for the first time these past few days. If you are not in the Bmore area, it was beautiful for the past 4 days. Sunny and 80's (ok 90's at times). With this warm weather we were out on our deck a lot enjoying the sun and warmth, and occassionally a fly or 2 would get in our house. This for some reason doesn't bother me....but for R. and Sadie, they can not continue on with life unless they hunt and kill the fly. One evening we were laying in bed (all 3 of us) and Sadie is eyeing flies and catching them in her mouth, while my husband is getting out of bed and hunting flies around the room and swating them with a Tshirt.

It was quite a scene...which I think I handled pretty well being muy prego and not being able to move out of the way very quickly when a dog is lunging or a Tshirt flying at me.

No comments: