I am not a winner. Some people seem to get lucky and win everything, but not me. The last time I won anything was probably in 5th grade. I scratched off a prize in a chip bag, and won $50. I was thinking I'd be nice to my sister and give her $10 of it. When the check came in the mail and I had cash in my hand, I changed my mind. That's the last thing I've won that I can remember.
Until today.... So before I reveal what I won, I should also confess that I read mommy craft blogs. At times I feel embarassed, but right now I don't care. They have given me great ideas and one blog even gave me the print so that I could make Taj his Abe Lincoln shirt. That same blog, called MADE had a giveaway this weekend. Basically with giveaways, you just leave a comment and if they pick yours, you win. So easy really. Well on MADE they had the best giveaway from Modern Bird Studios. I am a nerd and looked, and out of 679 people that left a comment, I won! I am getting a $250 gift certificate for one of their original paintings. I am so excited and really happy to show R. the cool art they do with your pictures. The only problem now is what picture do we use?
4 comments:
does that mean you had the cleverest comment??
'lendings'
No, just randomly picked. I rarely win anything based upon my performance. Sad but true. I am so excited though. Did you check out their website?
Which one? I looked at Modern Bird.
I won $250 gift certificate so whatever I want. It just depends how detailed I want it.
Post a Comment