It's painful at times paying back student loans for something your not technically using. On the other hand, it's also good I'm not working because I'm using my nursing skills to nurse my husband back into being functional again. He's not the only one sick, actually we all are. Our house has been filled with snot this past week, as well as sore throats and sinus infections. Three time this week I had to hold Taj while he napped because he was so miserable.
Although sickness isn't fun, it's also been nice to just laydown. Watch movies. Eat a lot of soup. Really, I'm just aiming low for my expectations in a day. If I get dressed before 11, it's a winner. If you have a semi clear path to our bathroom, score!
I'm sure you've noticed that I've updated our blog a little. I am behind in the times and recently noticed that our blog does stats. I notice on post days that we have many hits. Much of this is R. checking the blog after he write an entry. He does this often just to admire his work. I've also noticed that we've had hits from Russia and the Netherlands. That makes me kinda happy because it means at least someone is reading us. On the other hand, how the heck did they find the blog?
Hope everyone had a good Daylight Savings Time. Here in Montana it is now light at at 7:30 am and it's dark at night by 5. I still feel very East Coast and it's gonna take some time to get used to.
No comments:
Post a Comment