Right now I am:
Excited: Tomorrow my friend Penny flies in from Maryland. She is here for a week and this will be our first friend to visit and see our life in Montana.
Grateful: For a husband that works so hard and then on his days off plays just as hard with his son whom adores him. Today we went to gymnastics. It's hard to tell who has more fun and who was more tired when we came home.
Hopeful: Dispite the clouds today, this weekend has been amazing and sunny and shows the promises of spring around the corner.
Amazed: This week I'll be 30 weeks pregnant. I find it hard to believe that in about 2 months there will be another Munjal.
Peaceful: Right now I am enjoying the quiet of Taj sleeping and my afternoon cup of tea. Tea time has become one of my treasured times of day.
All in all, with us things have been just about the same for us. I am still pregnant and growing. R. is working harder than ever. This coming April he will be working much much more so that he can have off in June for family time when the baby arrives. I am so grateful to have him work so hard for our family, but also sad when he's not around as much. Taj is becoming so much more verbal. He continues to have a joy for life that is beautiful to watch and loves to laugh. His affection for Sadie grows daily and he loves to says she's a "good gurl" and give her hugs.
We are looking forward to Penny's visit starting tomorrow. Shortly after she leaves, we fly to Tucson to spend time with R's Dad's family. We both are very excited for the warmth and sunshine!
No comments:
Post a Comment