Saturday, March 26, 2011

Gymnastics Class and We made it to Spring

So its not exactly cartwheels but one of my favorites of life in Missoula is that the gymnastics gym is close enough that every once in a while I can skip out of work for an hour and run around like nuts w/ Taj on a bunch of funhouse equipment, trampolines, moon walks, a foam pit...

2 out of the last 3 weekends have been sunny, like Noah we are emerging after 40 days in the ark, we had about 40 days straight without the sun.

I have generally survived it in good spirit.  I found as long as I could get up into the mountains and get lost in the snow the cold and the clouds weren't so bad.  Daylight already lasts until past 8 oclock.

The Missions

Sadie's perspective on long winters with lots of snow



Missoula from Mt Sentinel in February




Balance Beam

The view from the cabin we stayed at when we went skiing this past weekend

1 comment:

Sean said...

i love gymnastics foam pools.